How to avoid waiting and download Windows 10 now
Windows 10 started rolling out yesterday for everyone using genuine versions of Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. Windows Insider and most Windows 8.1 users are either getting pop-ups for downloading or downloading Windows 10 updates. However, there is a faster way you can go to the queue and get Windows 10 updates directly. Windows 10 is available for download as an .iso file from the official download page of Windows 10.
1. First, make sure you have an original copy of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. You can test this by right-clicking on the “My Computer” or “This PC” icon (depending on your version of Windows) and selecting the feature. Check which version of Windows you are in and also check the activation status.
Note: The minimum system requirements for Windows 10 are:
Processor: 1GHz or faster
RAM: 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64-bit versions
Disk space: 16GB for 32-bit and 20GB for 64-bit versions
GPU: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Display: 800×600 pixels
2. Next, go to the Windows 10 Download page and download the corresponding tool. Make sure you download the correct version, depending on whether you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
3. Run the tool and select “Create installation media for another PC”. Click Next.
4. Select the language, Windows version, and the architecture you want to download If you are confused about which version to choose, read this page.
5. Next, select your preferred installation media, USB or DVD and get started.
6. The program will download Windows 10 to your selected media. The download time will depend on your internet connection.
7. Once this is done, plug the media into the system you want to install Windows 10 on
8. Search the setup.exe file and start the installation process.
9. Let the process continue, select the necessary settings and you should boot Windows 10 if you have performed the previous steps correctly.